Spread some kindness and love this new year with this simple 30 days of kindness challenge!
This year has defo been one to remember and not necessary for the right reasons! However, even with all the turmoil and uncertainty, it has also brought out the best in human nature.
Communities all over the world have pulled together, showing each other kindness and support at a time when we’ve needed it the most. Show your community how much you care by completing this random acts of kindness challenge.
Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.Jackie Chan
I’ve added a free downloadable PDF printable at the bottom of the page so you can tick off each day as you go along. You don’t have to go in any particular order, just complete each challenge in a way that works best for you!
So what are you waiting for, go spread a little kindness!
Some of these ideas may not be suitable due to local restrictions or your financial situation. What’s important is finding a way to make others feel loved and supported. If you can’t visit someones home, write a letter. If you don’t have money to spare, then donate your time instead!
The whole point of kindness challenges is to make people see how a simple act of kindness can have a positive impact on so many lives! It doesn’t matter how big the gesture is, it’s the gesture that counts!
This post may contain affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and purchase something I recommend, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps keep my website up and running and is very appreciated. Thank you for your support! You can read my full disclosure policy here.
30 Days of kindness challenge
1. Compliment a stranger.
2. Donate food to a food bank.
3. Spend a few hours helping out a local charity.
4. Walk a neighbours dogs.
5. Cook someone dinner.
6. Help carry someones shopping.
7. Donate unused items to charity.
8. Bake some treats and give to your local police/fire station.
9. Sponsor a child/animal or both.
10. Send someone a thank you note.
11. Send someone a care or food parcel.
12. Speak to a friend who you’ve not spoken to for a while.
13. Offer to babysit for free.
14. Leave a tip for someone.
15. Pay for a strangers coffee.
16. Donate toys to a local childrens’s hospital
17. Surprise a friend with a gift.
18. Give money to a busker.
19. Paint a message on a rock and leave it somewhere.
20. Give a flower to a stranger.
21. Leave a positive review for a local business.
22. Give blood.
23. Visit an elderly neighbour.
24. Let someone else go first in the queue.
25. If someone looks in trouble, help them.
26. Say hello to everyone you walk past.
27. Write a letter to someone.
28. Do someones chores.
29. Clean up someone else’s mess.
30. Raise money for a charity.
Download free kindness challenge PDF printable here
You don’t have to stick to a challenge in order to spread a little love and kindness. Try and incorporate some random acts of kindness into your everyday life, every small interaction with someone is the opportunity to have a positive impact on both your lives!
Related: 30 Day Self care Challenge
If you want to encourage others to do some random acts of kindness why not download and print off these little notes and give to those who you have shared kindness with. Hopefully they too will share the love!
If you want to focus on becoming the best, happiest version of yourself and for more inspiration, subscribe to the blog below or follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Thanks for reading,